This website is brought to you by S2 Golf Cart Solutions, LLS (hereinafter “S2”, "we", "us", or "our").
We respect the privacy of our users and those who visit our websites, mobile and other online applications and products and services (collectively referred to as "our website"). By using our website, you consent to the use of your information and information about you in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
This Privacy Statement applies to information collected through our website and does not describe the collection, use and disclosure practices of any of our corporate affiliates or third parties, for information on the collection, use and disclosure practices of any company with whom you are doing business, whether or not affiliated with our website, please review their privacy policies.
This site is operated by our service provider, GolfCart Manager. As the operator of our website, GolfCart Manager may have access to information (including personal information) that you submit when you use our websites, as described in this Privacy Statement.
Services offered by our website are not directed to individuals under the age of eighteen (18). If you are under eighteen (18), you should not provide any personal information to us.
This Privacy Statement covers:
- Information We Collect
- Information You Provide
- Automated Information
- Data Technologies
- Location Information
- Publicly Posted Information
- Combined Information and Information from Other Sources
- How We May Use the Information We Collect
- Applications, Widgets and Social Media
- Advertising Networks
- Information We Share
- Affiliates and Manufacturers
- Our Service Providers
- Credit Applications
- Corporate and Asset Transactions
- Your Choices
- Your California Privacy Rights
- Access and Correction
- Data Security
- Updates to this Privacy Statement
Information We Collect
Information is gathered from our website by us, our service providers, advertisers, sponsors and partners.
Information You Provide
We may collect information that you choose to provide on our website in a variety of ways, such as when you:
- register for one of our products or services. This information may include your name, address, telephone number, email address,
Social Security Number, and credit information;
- make information available to us via social networking logins, such as Facebook or Twitter;
- express an interest in buying, selling or renting a golf cart (such as completing an online quote or lead form);
- participate in chats, web forums or other interactive sessions;
- apply for credit on our website;
- subscribe to newsletters or provide feedback; and
- participate in surveys, sweepstakes or other promotions.
Information regarding your use of our website may be collected and or aggregated through the use of automated means. This automatically collected information may include information such as:
- your IP address, the type of browser
Publicly Posted Information
Information that you make available to us and others via social media networks, forums, blogs, list serves, chat rooms or similar functionality is public information that we or others may share or use in accordance with the law.
Combined Information and Information from Other Sources
We may combine information that you provide to us with information we receive from our affiliates and other sources, as well as with other information that is automatically collected. The combined information may include information about your use of our website, your use of other websites, devices and mobile applications and information from our affiliates and other sources.
How We May Use the Information We Collect
We may use information we collect for the following purposes:
- for everyday business purposes, such as establishing and managing your user account, providing products and services you request, and providing customer support;
- to provide values and/or offers for trailers that you reflect interest;
- to offer our other products or services and/ or the products or services of others to you;
- to communicate about, and administer your participation in, special events, programs, surveys, contests, sweepstakes and other
offers or promotions;
- to enable you to interact with our website and our users, dealers, and others through various means, such as through our message boards, blogs and social media;
- to evaluate and improve our business, including developing new products and services and analyzing the effectiveness of products, services, applications and websites;
- to diagnose and address technical and service problems;
- to perform data analyses, including market and consumer research, trend analysis, demographic analysis and financial analysis:
- to deliver content (including advertising) correlating to your interests and browsing and usage history, both within our website and
on other websites and applications;
- to comply with applicable legal requirements and our policies; and
- to contact you via telephone, text or chat. We will obtain your consent to contact you when and in the manner required by law.
Applications, Widgets and Social Media
Advertising that is customized based on predictions generated over time from your visits across different websites, devices and mobile applications is sometimes called "online behavioral" or "interest-based" advertising. We may partner with advertising networks, which are companies that deliver targeted advertisements to consumers and generate statistics and metrics related to the delivery of interest-based advertisements. They may utilize information collected through a variety of Data Technologies to provide customization, auditing, research and reporting for us, our affiliates and other advertisers. This data collection takes place both on our website and on third-party's websites and mobile applications. This process allows our website and third parties to deliver targeted advertising, enhance marketing programs and help track the effectiveness of such efforts. Our advertising networks also may use this information for determining or predicting the characteristics and preferences of their respective advertising audiences and measuring the effectiveness of their advertising in accordance with their privacy policies.
We do not provide information that is directly associated with a specific person (such as name and address) to an advertising network when you interact with or view a customized advertisement. However, when you view or interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may make an assumption that you are interested in the subject matter of the advertisement.
Some companies disclose when they are using interest-based advertising programs on our website to deliver third-party ads or collecting information about your visit for these purposes and give you the ability to opt-out of this use of your information. You may see an icon in or around third-party advertisements on our website that use interest-based advertising programs and on pages where data is collected and used for online interest based advertising. Clicking on this icon will provide additional information about the companies and data practices that were used to deliver the ad. You can opt out of delivery of targeted advertising to you by multiple companies by visiting www.aboutads.info/choices, www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp and www.evidon.com. Please note that even if you opt out, you'll continue to receive advertisements, but they will not be tailored to your specific interests.
Information We Share
We do not sell or otherwise share information about you that we collect or receive, except as described below:
- Affiliates and Manufacturers. Information collected, including personal information and Data Technologies, may be shared with
dealers and their affiliates and manufacturers, and their agents and third party service providers, who will use that information in
accordance with their own privacy policies. For example:
- If you are interested in a particular listing of a cart for sale on our website, information about you may be shared
with our affiliates;
- We may provide manufacturers, and their agents and third party service providers, with information about you that you
- Our Service Providers. We may engage third parties to provide the services offered through or in connection with our website on our behalf. We require such providers to maintain information about you as confidential and to use the information only to perform the services specified by us in a manner consistent with this Privacy Statement.
- Credit Applications. If you apply for credit on our website or via any third party link from our website, it will be necessary for you to
provide personal information to complete the application, including your address, credit information and history, employment and other financial information. We may share your application information with the other financial partners so that they can process your application and otherwise use it in accordance with their privacy policies, however, we will not use your personal financial information for interest based advertising.
- Corporate and Asset Transactions, if we sell all or substantially all of our business or sell or transfer all or a material part of our
assets, or are otherwise involved in a merger or transfer of all or a substantial part of our business, we may transfer all information
we have collected and stored, including personal information, to the party or parties involved in the transaction as part of that
- Other. We may access or disclose information, including personal information, to:
- protect or defend our interests and the legal rights or property of TrailerCentral and our affiliates;
- protect the rights, interests, safety and security of users of our website or members of the public;
- protect against fraud or for risk management purposes; or
- comply with prudent legal practice as we may determine, and applicable law or legal process.
- If you are interested in a particular listing of a cart for sale on our website, information about you may be shared
You are entitled to make certain choices about how we communicate with you.
- You may choose not to provide personal information, even though that might impact your ability to register or receive a particular product or service.
- If you do not want to receive marketing email from our website, you can follow the unsubscribe link provided in those emails.
- If you do not want to receive interest-based advertisements, you can opt out as discussed in the "Advertising Networks" section above.
- You have a number of choices regarding certain Data Technologies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser's setting to decline cookies if you prefer. You may also render some web beacons unusable by rejecting their associated cookies and disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on's settings or opting out at Evidon.com or the website of the technology provider. If you choose to decline cookies or similar technologies, however, please note that certain features may not function properly or at all as a result. You may be able to adjust the use of advertising identifiers on mobile devices through the settings on your device. Finally, if you do not want to use a uniquely generated telephone number, you may choose to not call us.
- If you do not want us to use Location Information, you can decline our initial invitation to provide that information, or opt out by changing the location services settings on your mobile device. However, please note that certain features may not function properly or at all as a result if you opt out.
Access and Correction
Access to information that we collect and maintain about you may be available to you. For example, if you created a password-protected account within our website, you can access that account to update the information you previously provided. Additionally, if you believe that information we maintain about you is inaccurate, subject to applicable law, please contact us to request that we correct or amend your information.